Even if you do everything right, it’s possible you might not get enough pledges to reach your minimum goal. You can fund the remaining gap by pledging to your own campaign, but if you decide not to fund the shortfall, that’s ok. Your pledgers will receive an email notifying them that the campaign didn’t succeed and that their pledges will simply be cancelled. (You’ll receive the funds from any pledgers who opted in to the digital purchase regardless of the outcome.) The campaign will be removed from your Bandcamp page — no harm done.
Hey there! We’re experiencing a very high volume of emails from our COVID-19 fundraisers and as a result, our response times are slow. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Artists & Labels
Running a Vinyl Campaign
During and after the campaign
Articles in this section
- How should I promote my vinyl campaign?
- Can I contribute to my own campaign?
- What do I need to know about print-ready art?
- If I submit vinyl-mastered audio for my campaign, what are the requirements?
- What should I communicate to pledgers after the campaign is over?
- What happens if my campaign doesn’t reach its goal?