We strongly recommend sharing the existing page instead of making a second page for the artist. Creating duplicate artist accounts confuses fans, fragments the artist’s community, and leads to lower sales for everyone involved. To connect with an artist, just click the Add > Existing Artist button at the top of your page.
Hey there! We’re experiencing a very high volume of emails from our COVID-19 fundraisers and as a result, our response times are slow. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Artists & Labels
Bandcamp for Labels
Working with artist pages
Articles in this section
- Why create individual artist accounts for each artist under my label?
- I’ve just signed a new artist, how do I add them to my label account?
- I invited an artist to my label but they didn’t get the notification.
- How do I assign an existing release to an artist page?
- My artist already has a page on Bandcamp, but we want our own version.