Artists and labels on Bandcamp create, list, and fulfill merch themselves. If you don’t see an option to purchase the physical version of a release, it may not currently be available via Bandcamp. If you’re interested, you can always message the artist directly to inquire about availability. Just click the “Contact” link on their Bandcamp page.
Hey there! We’re experiencing a high volume of emails at this time and our response times are slower than usual. In the meantime, we’ve put together a list of common questions to help. We appreciate your patience.
Bandcamp Help Center
Fans & Buyers
Merch from artists and labels
Articles in this section
- What’s the status of my merch order?
- How do I update my shipping address for an artist or label that I’m subscribed to?
- I received my physical order, but something is missing.
- I purchased a physical release – where's my digital copy?
- Why did I get a notification about an older order now being shipped?
- Can I purchase this album on CD/cassette/vinyl?
- I haven’t received my physical order, what should I do?
- I need to update my shipping address.
- I’d like to change or cancel my order.
- The item I received is damaged or incorrect.