Artists and labels on Bandcamp create, list, and fulfill merch themselves. If you don’t see an option to purchase the physical version of a release, it may not currently be available via Bandcamp. If you’re interested, you can always message the artist directly to inquire about availability. Just click the “Contact” link on their Bandcamp page.
Hey there! We’re experiencing a very high volume of emails from our COVID-19 fundraisers and as a result, our response times are slow. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Fans & Buyers
Merch from artists and labels
Articles in this section
- What’s the status of my merch order?
- I purchased a physical release – where's my digital copy?
- Why did I get a notification about an older order now being shipped?
- Can I purchase this album on CD/cassette/vinyl?
- I haven’t received my physical order, what should I do?
- I need to update my shipping address.
- I’d like to change or cancel my order.
- The item I received is damaged or incorrect.
- Shipping for this item seems very expensive. Why?