We don’t offer a shortcut for artists to download their own music, but you can temporarily make your album private, set the price to “0”, and then download it. Alternatively, if you have download codes generated for the release, you could simply redeem a code yourself. You can download the WAVs, but we like FLACs because they retain the metadata (like album artwork and track titles) too.
Articles in this section
- What format/quality are the streams on Bandcamp?
- I lost my original audio files! Can I download them from my Bandcamp account?
- I hear a warbling sound when I stream. Is it your fault?
- Does Bandcamp support 30-second snippets?
- I heard you can steal music on Bandcamp. What are you doing about this?
- Does Bandcamp add metadata to the downloadable tracks?
- Does Bandcamp support gapless albums?