No, but there are plenty of ways to get hold of them. Digital aggregators like Tunecore and CD Baby will supply UPCs and ISRCs for your release as part of their service. If you’re a label or you just want to do it yourself, you can also apply to your local ISRC agency to generate your own codes.
Hey there! We’re experiencing a high volume of emails at this time and our response times are slower than usual. In the meantime, we’ve put together a list of common questions to help. We appreciate your patience.
Bandcamp Help Center
Artists & Labels
Articles in this section
- How do I get my sales reported to music charts?
- Which charts does Bandcamp report to, and when?
- Does Bandcamp supply UPCs and ISRCs?
- Why am I getting an error that says my code isn’t valid?
- Are all sales eligible for reporting?
- Do I need to register my releases directly with the music charts?
- How do I include my ISRC in tracks I send to radio?