Use the “+ add” menu in the navigation bar. If the artist is already on Bandcamp, choose “existing artist.” If they’re new to Bandcamp, choose “new artist” (you can always give the artist access to their account later – just roll over their image in your artist grid, and select “give access”).
Articles in this section
- How do I set up a label account on Bandcamp?
- I already have a direct-to-fan store for my label, why bother setting up on Bandcamp?
- Why create individual artist accounts for each artist under my label?
- I’ve just signed a new artist, how do I add them to my label account?
- Is there a type of label that should not get a label account?