(If you don’t already know about album/track codes, you can learn more about them here.) Label accounts get 3,000 codes to start, and we add 1,000 codes for every $500 in sales to your label. If an individual artist had codes when they were added to your label, those codes remain under their account (we don’t pool them under the label).
Articles in this section
- How do I set up a label account on Bandcamp?
- Can I see some examples of other labels that are already on Bandcamp?
- I already have a direct-to-fan store for my label, why bother setting up on Bandcamp?
- I’ve just signed a new artist, how do I add them to my label account?
- Can I customize the order in which artists appear in the artists tab?
- Can I customize the order in which releases appear in the music tab?
- How do I make my artist/music/merch tab the default when a visitor comes to my site?
- How do label accounts work with album/track codes (formerly known as download codes)?
- How do label accounts work with mailing lists?
- Why create individual artist accounts for each artist under my label?