The label level mailing list is not a rollup of all your individual artists’ mailing lists. Fans joined a mailing list for a specific artist, so we do not combine all of those into a single label mailing list. However, there is a) a checkbox in the checkout dialog that invites the buyer to join your label mailing list, and b) a Follow button on your label site, which adds the fan to your mailing list, and means we notify them of all your releases via email as well as a story in their music feed.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up a label account on Bandcamp?
- Can I see some examples of other labels that are already on Bandcamp?
- I already have a direct-to-fan store for my label, why bother setting up on Bandcamp?
- I’ve just signed a new artist, how do I add them to my label account?
- Can I customize the order in which artists appear in the artists tab?
- Can I customize the order in which releases appear in the music tab?
- How do I make my artist/music/merch tab the default when a visitor comes to my site?
- How do label accounts work with album/track codes (formerly known as download codes)?
- How do label accounts work with mailing lists?
- Why create individual artist accounts for each artist under my label?