You can send up to 500 invites per day. We try to strike a balance between providing artists with enough invites to give everyone on their press list an early listen, and not opening up the possibility that a less upstanding individual could use the service for spamming (thereby ruining the party for all). If you’re looking to send to a larger list, you might consider download codes instead, which also work with private tracks and albums and have no such restrictions (since you, not Bandcamp, mail them out).
Articles in this section
- How do I set up a custom domain on Bandcamp?
- How do I view the location of my buyers?
- How do I view the referrer data of my sales?
- How do I connect Bandcamp to Google Analytics?
- How does private streaming work?
- Are private streams secure?
- Are there any restrictions on private streaming?
- How do I turn off streaming on a track?
- How do I upload a video?
- Why isn’t batch upload working on my browser?