Generally, we support any kind of video file (for example .mp4, .avi, .wmv, and .mov) and the vast majority of video and audio codecs (for example H.264, AAC, VP8, ProRes, WMV, WMA, Ogg and so on). However, we recommend you upload in MP4 and H264 − simply because the processing will be faster and you’ll obtain the best quality playback.
Bandcamp Support is experiencing an unusually high volume of emails from our wonderfully successful Friday COVID-19 fundraiser for artists and our responses may take an extra few days. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Artists & Labels
Articles in this section
- What’s an artist subscription? Why should I make one? What can they do? Can I see some examples?
- Should I choose monthly, or annual billing?
- When are subscribers charged, and when do I get paid?
- How much are transaction fees for artist subscriptions?
- What happens to existing subscribers if I change the price or term of my subscription?
- What video file types do you accept?
- What is the maximum video upload size?
- How does a subscriber cancel, and what happens when they do?