Bandcamp holds only limited rights to distribute the music on behalf of the artists. To inquire about usage agreements you’ll need to contact the artist or label directly by clicking the “Contact” link on their music page.
Articles in this section
- Where’s my receipt email?
- Are Bandcamp's download formats DRM-free?
- Do you provide invoices for purchases?
- Where’s my download link?
- Can I re-download my purchases?
- How do I see a list of my previous purchases?
- I no longer want to receive emails. How do I unsubscribe?
- Can I use the music that I bought in my YouTube video/commercial/podcast?
- I submitted my email address in exchange for a free download, but the download link hasn’t arrived.
- I pre-ordered an album, and it’s now been released, but I still haven’t received my link to the full download.