If you’re a fan who would like to use a track or album you purchased on Bandcamp on another platform, Bandcamp holds only limited rights to distribute the music on behalf of the artists. To inquire about usage agreements you’ll need to contact the artist or label directly by clicking the “Contact” link on their music page.
Hey there! We’re experiencing a very high volume of emails from our COVID-19 fundraisers and as a result, our response times are slow. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Fans & Buyers
Articles in this section
- Where’s my receipt email?
- Why is my download missing tracks?
- Some tracks are only 30 seconds long or samples. What gives?
- I just subscribed to an artist or label but I don’t see any of their releases. What gives?
- Where’s my download link?
- Can I re-download my purchases?
- How do I see a list of my previous purchases?
- I no longer want to receive emails. How do I unsubscribe?
- Can I use the music that I bought in my YouTube video/commercial/podcast?
- My downloads won’t play in my audio player. What’s up?