First try checking your spam folder. You can re-send the activation email by clicking “Follow” on any fan or artist account, or by adding any item to your wishlist. If you accidentally signed up with the wrong email, you can edit the email right from the re-send prompt. Just click “Change email.”
Hey there! We’re experiencing a very high volume of emails from our COVID-19 fundraisers and as a result, our response times are slow. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Fans & Buyers
Articles in this section
- How do I edit my Fan Page?
- Some of my purchases are missing from my collection. What do I do?
- I never received the activation email for my fan account, now what?
- How do I add music to my collection?
- I accidentally made more than one fan account, how do I merge them?
- How do I cancel my subscription to an artist?
- Can I unlink a payment email from my Fan account?
- How do I delete my fan account?