First try checking your spam folder. You can re-send the activation email by clicking “Follow” on any fan or artist account, or by adding any item to your wishlist. If you accidentally signed up with the wrong email, you can edit the email right from the re-send prompt. Just click “Change email.”
Hey there! We’re experiencing a high volume of emails at this time and our response times are slower than usual. In the meantime, we’ve put together a list of common questions to help. We appreciate your patience.
Bandcamp Help Center
Fans & Buyers
Articles in this section
- How do I edit my Fan Page?
- Some of my purchases are missing from my collection. What do I do?
- I never received the activation email for my fan account, now what?
- How do I add music to my collection?
- I accidentally made more than one fan account, how do I merge them?
- How do I cancel my subscription to an artist?
- Can I unlink a payment email from my Fan account?
- How do I delete my fan account?