It takes at least 5 hours for a new release to appear in Discover. Free releases and standalone tracks don’t appear in Discover, but name-your-price albums with no minimum do.
Hey there! We’re experiencing a high volume of emails at this time and our response times are slower than usual. In the meantime, we’ve put together a list of common questions to help. We appreciate your patience.
Bandcamp Help Center
Artists & Labels
Articles in this section
- I received an invitation to connect to an Artist or Label I don’t know.
- How can I be featured on Bandcamp?
- Can I have multiple artist accounts?
- I’m an artist and just received an invitation to join a label. How does that work?
- I already have a fan account, can I create an artist account?
- Why can’t I find my page/release in Bandcamp search?
- Why isn’t my release appearing in Discover?
- A buyer is missing from the "supported by" section of my release page. Why?
- How do I set up a charity release?
- How do I delete my artist or label account?