Why yes, you can. For some download formats (everything other than WAV, AIFF, or FLAC), we’ll need to downsample your consummate originals to 44.1/48 KHz, but you already assumed that. If you plan on uploading a file with a higher sample rate, be sure to leave at least 0.5 dB of headroom to avoid undesirable clipping in the final transcoded formats.
Hey there! We’re experiencing a very high volume of emails from our COVID-19 fundraisers and as a result, our response times are slow. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Artists & Labels
Articles in this section
- Why won’t my tracks upload?
- How do I upload music?
- How and why should I upload lossless files?
- Can I upload files with sample rates greater than 44.1 KHz?
- Can I upload my 24-bit tracks?
- What’s the maximum upload size?
- How do I set up a sample pack?
- Does Bandcamp take any ownership rights in my music?
- Can I upload covers, remixes, or mashups?