Why yes, you can. For some download formats (everything other than WAV, AIFF, or FLAC), we’ll need to downsample your consummate originals to 44.1/48 KHz, but you already assumed that. If you plan on uploading a file with a higher sample rate, be sure to leave at least 0.5 dB of headroom to avoid undesirable clipping in the final transcoded formats.
Bandcamp Support is experiencing an unusually high volume of emails from our wonderfully successful Friday COVID-19 fundraiser for artists and our responses may take an extra few days. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Artists & Labels
Articles in this section
- Why won’t my tracks upload?
- How do I upload music?
- How and why should I upload lossless files?
- Can I upload files with sample rates greater than 44.1 KHz?
- Can I upload my 24-bit tracks?
- What’s the maximum upload size?
- Does Bandcamp take any ownership rights in my music?
- Can I upload covers, remixes, or mashups?