Make sure you’re logged in. Then, on the album page, click the yellow Edit button, approximately here. That’ll take you to the Edit Album page, where on the left-hand side you’ll see your track listing. When you roll over a track in the list you’ll see a square icon that looks like three horizontal bars. Click and drag that icon to move the track up or down within the list. When you are satisfied, click Update, and you’re done.
Hey there! We’re experiencing a high volume of emails at this time and our response times are slower than usual. In the meantime, we’ve put together a list of common questions to help. We appreciate your patience.
Bandcamp Help Center
Artists & Labels
Album & track editing
Articles in this section
- How do I change the URL of my artist account, a track or album?
- How do I edit or delete a track?
- How do I change the price of my album?
- How do I change the order of an album’s tracks?
- How do I change the featured track on my album?
- How do I move a track or album from one account to another?
- How do I move loose tracks into an album?
- How do I move a track from one album to another?
- I accidentally released my album! Can I unpublish it?
- Can I disable downloading of my music?