Yes, a thousand times yes! Google searches are the single largest source of sales on Bandcamp (surpassing even Facebook), and your fans aren’t just searching for the name of your band, or your latest track — they’re frequently searching for that one lyric snippet they remember. If you haven’t added lyrics on Bandcamp, those fans are likely ending up on lyriczzzbay.com instead, who’s showing them ads for Applebee’s. Why should some other site get first crack at engaging, and ultimately, profiting from, your fans? Don’t let that happen. Add lyrics. Also nifty: when you add lyrics to a track on Bandcamp, we embed those lyrics in the download. This means that on the iPhone, for example, fans can tap their screen to view your lyrics overlaid right atop the cover art.
Hey there! We’re experiencing a high volume of emails at this time and our response times are slower than usual. In the meantime, we’ve put together a list of common questions to help. We appreciate your patience.
Bandcamp Help Center
Artists & Labels
Album & track editing
Articles in this section
- How do I change the URL of my artist account, a track or album?
- How do I edit or delete a track?
- How do I change the price of my album?
- How do I change the order of an album’s tracks?
- How do I change the featured track on my album?
- How do I move a track or album from one account to another?
- How do I move loose tracks into an album?
- How do I move a track from one album to another?
- I accidentally released my album! Can I unpublish it?
- Can I disable downloading of my music?