No, your release date does not affect visibility. When you first create an album it is hidden from the public as a Draft, and will remain so until you are ready to release it (by clicking “Publish” in the album editor). If at any time you’d like to hide your album from public view after it has been released, select the “Private” option, then click “Update.”
Hey there! We’re experiencing a high volume of emails at this time and our response times are slower than usual. In the meantime, we’ve put together a list of common questions to help. We appreciate your patience.
Bandcamp Help Center
Artists & Labels
Album & track editing
Articles in this section
- How do I change the URL of my artist account, a track or album?
- How do I edit or delete a track?
- How do I change the price of my album?
- How do I change the order of an album’s tracks?
- How do I change the featured track on my album?
- How do I move a track or album from one account to another?
- How do I move loose tracks into an album?
- How do I move a track from one album to another?
- I accidentally released my album! Can I unpublish it?
- Can I disable downloading of my music?