Yes. As you add information to your site, we automatically attach that data to the underlying tracks, so that if a fan downloads and imports them into iTunes or any other offline media library, they come with their title, artist, lyrics, album, track number, release date, and artwork intact. Note: our WAVs do not include metadata – we recommend FLAC for maximum lossless flexibility.
Bandcamp Support is experiencing an unusually high volume of emails from our wonderfully successful fundraisers this summer, so our responses may take an extra few days. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Artists & Labels
Articles in this section
- Is there a required LUFS setting for my audio files?
- What format/quality are the streams on Bandcamp?
- I lost my original audio files! Can I download them from my Bandcamp account?
- I hear a warbling sound when I stream. Is it your fault?
- Does Bandcamp support 30-second snippets?
- I heard you can steal music on Bandcamp. What are you doing about this?
- Does Bandcamp add metadata to the downloadable tracks?
- Does Bandcamp support gapless albums?