Yes. As you add information to your site, we automatically attach that data to the underlying tracks, so that if a fan downloads and imports them into Apple Music or any other offline media library, they come with their title, artist, lyrics, album, track number, release date, and artwork intact. Note: our WAVs do not include metadata – we recommend FLAC for maximum lossless flexibility.
Hey there! We’re experiencing a high volume of emails at this time and our response times are slower than usual. In the meantime, we’ve put together a list of common questions to help. We appreciate your patience.
Bandcamp Help Center
Artists & Labels
Articles in this section
- Why does my music sound quieter on Bandcamp?
- Is there a required LUFS setting for my audio files?
- What format/quality are the streams on Bandcamp?
- I lost my original audio files! Can I download them from my Bandcamp account?
- I hear a warbling sound when I stream. Is it your fault?
- Does Bandcamp support 30-second snippets?
- I heard you can steal music on Bandcamp. What are you doing about this?
- Does Bandcamp add metadata to the downloadable tracks?
- Does Bandcamp support gapless albums?
- What are streaming limits on Bandcamp?