Bandcamp is more than a direct-to-fan storefront, we’re a retail music destination in our own right. Fans have paid artists community and discovery features. If you’ve got your own store already, we certainly could be a replacement for it, but that decision should not stop you from creating a presence on Bandcamp and earning money here too., much of that driven by our
Bandcamp Support is experiencing an unusually high volume of emails from our wonderfully successful fundraisers this summer, so our responses may take an extra few days. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Artists & Labels
Articles in this section
- Do you have any advice for promoting my music?
- I already have a direct-to-fan store on my own site, why bother setting up on Bandcamp?
- How much does it cost to use Bandcamp?
- What about taxes?
- How do I change my currency?
- Which currencies does Bandcamp support?
- What pricing performs best?
- Can I also sell my music on iTunes, Amazon, CDBaby, and so on?
- Do you distribute my music?
- I’m doing a fundraiser on Bandcamp, can you waive your fees?