No. You can list the ISRCs in a special data track on a CD, but you can’t embed them in audio files. Burning the codes into a CD during mastering was a convenient way of making sure people who had the songs also had the codes, but a sticky note would have worked fine.
Articles in this section
- How do I get my sales reported to music charts?
- Which charts does Bandcamp report to, and when?
- Does Bandcamp supply UPCs and ISRCs?
- Why am I getting an error that says my code isn’t valid?
- Are all sales eligible for reporting?
- Will the ISRCs be embedded in downloaded audio files?
- Do I need to register my releases directly with the music charts?
- How do I include my ISRC in tracks I send to radio?