Bandcamp is more than a direct-to-fan storefront, we’re a retail music destination in our own right. Fans have paid artists community and discovery features. If you’ve got your own store already, we certainly could be a replacement for it, but that decision should not stop you from creating a presence on Bandcamp and earning money here too., much of that driven by our
Articles in this section
- How do I set up a label account on Bandcamp?
- I already have a direct-to-fan store for my label, why bother setting up on Bandcamp?
- Why create individual artist accounts for each artist under my label?
- I’ve just signed a new artist, how do I add them to my label account?
- Is there a type of label that should not get a label account?