Credit card payments made through Bandcamp are encrypted using Transport Layer Security (TLS), and credit card information is held in a PCI compliant environment.
Bandcamp Support is experiencing an unusually high volume of emails from our wonderfully successful fundraisers this summer, so our responses may take an extra few days. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Fans & Buyers
Buying and paying
Articles in this section
- Paying with PayPal
- Paying with a credit or bank/debit card
- Sending gifts
- Gift cards
- How do I modify or remove my stored credit card details?
- How are credit card payments kept secure?
- Can I see prices converted to my local currency? How do I see the cost of shipping to my location?
- I lost my cart.
- How do I request a refund?
- My card was declined. What should I do?