Credit card payments made through Bandcamp are encrypted using Transport Layer Security (TLS), and credit card information is held in a PCI compliant environment.
Articles in this section
- Paying with PayPal
- Paying with a credit or bank/debit card
- Gift cards
- How do I modify or remove my stored credit card details?
- How are credit card payments kept secure?
- Can I see prices converted to my local currency? How do I see the cost of shipping to my location?
- My card was declined. What should I do?