Credit card payments made through Bandcamp are encrypted using Transport Layer Security (TLS), and credit card information is held in a PCI compliant environment.
Hey there! We’re experiencing a high volume of emails at this time and our response times are slower than usual. In the meantime, we’ve put together a list of common questions to help. We appreciate your patience.
Bandcamp Help Center
Fans & Buyers
Buying and paying
Articles in this section
- Payment Troubleshooting
- Paying with PayPal
- Paying with a credit or bank/debit card
- Sending gifts
- Gift cards
- How do I modify or remove my stored credit card details?
- How are credit card payments kept secure?
- Where do I enter my discount code?
- How do I contact an artist or label?
- Can I see prices converted to my local currency? How do I see the cost of shipping to my location?