The track may have been partially cached on your device, which can affect playback. To clear this up, visit your Collection in the app by tapping the heart icon, then press the gear to go to Settings, then tap “clear audio cache”. You may also want to ensure that you have a healthy connection the next time you’re streaming.
Articles in this section
- I’m having trouble streaming tracks on the website.
- Where do I get the app?
- App troubleshooting
- Playback in the app is flaky, or streaming is stopping and starting.
- Can I manually cache my purchases in the app?
- Can I download my purchases directly from the app?
- When are you going to add scrobbling to the app?
- I’m having trouble activating my account.