Download links can be found in your receipt email. If you can’t find your receipt, here's what to do:
- First, check your spam folder.
- Next, double-check that you’re looking in the right email inbox. Is it possible you purchased the item with an alternate email or under a different name? Just in case, try checking any alternate email inboxes.
- Some email providers automatically filter messages from unknown senders. Try adding “firstname.lastname@example.org” to your list of safe senders or contacts.
- If you purchased an item and the email went to an address you cannot access, let us know what email you might have used and what item you purchased, and we’ll re-send your receipt.
If you‘re simply trying to download your purchase, here are a few places you can do so:
- The download page to which you’re directed after finishing the checkout process.
- The links we email to you at the time of sale.
- Your fan account collection page via web browsers on desktop or Android devices. If you’re using an iOS device like an iPhone or iPad, keep this in mind.
- Your fan account purchases page via web browsers on desktop.
If you’re not seeing your purchase in your fan account collection, check this out.