We’ve definitely sent the email. Unfortunately, many things can happen once it leaves our servers, so if you haven’t received it yet and it’s not in your spam folder, we suggest waiting a few hours, and if it still hasn’t arrived, trying again. If that doesn’t do the trick, try entering a different email address.
Hey there! We’re experiencing a high volume of emails at this time and our response times are slower than usual. In the meantime, we’ve put together a list of common questions to help. We appreciate your patience.
Bandcamp Help Center
Fans & Buyers
Articles in this section
- Where’s my receipt email or download link?
- Why is my download missing tracks?
- Some tracks are only 30 seconds long or samples. What gives?
- I just subscribed to an artist or label but I don’t see any of their releases. What gives?
- Can I re-download my purchases?
- How do I see a list of my previous purchases?
- I no longer want to receive emails. How do I unsubscribe?
- Can I use the music that I bought in my YouTube video/commercial/podcast?
- My downloads won’t play in my audio player. What’s up?
- I pre-ordered an album, and it’s now been released, but I still haven’t received my link to the full download.