We’ve definitely sent the email. Unfortunately, many things can happen once it leaves our servers, so if you haven’t received it yet and it’s not in your spam folder, we suggest waiting a few hours, and if it still hasn’t arrived, trying again. If that doesn’t do the trick, try entering a different email address.
Hey there! We’re experiencing a very high volume of emails from our COVID-19 fundraisers and as a result, our response times are slow. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Fans & Buyers
Articles in this section
- Where’s my receipt email?
- Where’s my download link?
- Can I re-download my purchases?
- How do I see a list of my previous purchases?
- I no longer want to receive emails. How do I unsubscribe?
- Can I use the music that I bought in my YouTube video/commercial/podcast?
- My downloads won't play in my DJ tools. What's up?
- I pre-ordered an album, and it’s now been released, but I still haven’t received my link to the full download.
- I submitted my email address in exchange for a free download, but the download link hasn’t arrived.
- Do you provide invoices for purchases?