Contact the seller directly to work out an exchange or request a refund. To do so click the “Contact” link on their Bandcamp page or in your Bandcamp receipt. In the unlikely event you don’t hear back from the seller, consider opening a dispute over that payment through PayPal. If you completed your purchase using a credit or debit card on Bandcamp, please contact Bandcamp support.
Hey there! We’re experiencing a very high volume of emails from our COVID-19 fundraisers and as a result, our response times are slow. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Fans & Buyers
Merch from artists and labels
Articles in this section
- What’s the status of my merch order?
- I received my physical order, but something is missing
- I purchased a physical release – where's my digital copy?
- Why did I get a notification about an older order now being shipped?
- Can I purchase this album on CD/cassette/vinyl?
- I haven’t received my physical order, what should I do?
- I need to update my shipping address.
- I’d like to change or cancel my order.
- The item I received is damaged or incorrect.
- Shipping for this item seems very expensive. Why?