Your collection consists of the music you’ve paid for on Bandcamp, plus the items you wishlist. So to add music to your collection, buy it, or click the wishlist button on any artist’s site (it’s the heart icon below the cover art).
Bandcamp Support is experiencing an unusually high volume of emails from our wonderfully successful fundraisers this summer, so our responses may take an extra few days. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Fans & Buyers
Articles in this section
- Some of my purchases are missing from my collection. What do I do?
- I never received the activation email for my fan account, now what?
- How do I add music to my collection?
- I accidentally made more than one fan account, how do I merge them?
- I already have a Bandcamp artist account, can I sign up for a fan account too?
- Can I make my collection private?
- How do I cancel my subscription to an artist?
- How do I delete items from my collection?
- Can I unlink a payment email from my Fan account?
- How do I delete my fan account?