Yes. If you’d like your artist and fan account to be one and the same (so there’s no logging out of one and in to the other nonsense), make sure you’re logged in to your artist account, and then either a) go buy some music, or b) if you’ve already purchased music, visit our fan sign up page here.
Bandcamp Support is experiencing an unusually high volume of emails from our wonderfully successful fundraisers this summer, so our responses may take an extra few days. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Fans & Buyers
Articles in this section
- Some of my purchases are missing from my collection. What do I do?
- I never received the activation email for my fan account, now what?
- How do I add music to my collection?
- I accidentally made more than one fan account, how do I merge them?
- I already have a Bandcamp artist account, can I sign up for a fan account too?
- Can I make my collection private?
- How do I cancel my subscription to an artist?
- How do I delete items from my collection?
- Can I unlink a payment email from my Fan account?
- How do I delete my fan account?