Yes. If you’d like your artist and fan account to be one and the same (so there’s no logging out of one and in to the other nonsense), make sure you’re logged in to your artist account, and then either a) go buy some music, or b) if you’ve already purchased music, visit our fan sign up page here.
Articles in this section
- How do I add music to my collection?
- Some of the music I’ve purchased via Bandcamp isn’t showing up in my collection. What do I do?
- I never received my activation email, now what?
- I already have a Bandcamp artist account, can I sign up for a fan account too?
- Can I make my collection private?
- How do I cancel my subscription to an artist?
- How do I delete my fan account?