Yes. If you’d like your artist and fan account to be one and the same (so there’s no logging out of one and in to the other nonsense), make sure you’re logged in to your artist account, and then either a) go buy some music, or b) if you’ve already purchased music, visit our fan sign up page here.
Hey there! We’re experiencing a very high volume of emails from our COVID-19 fundraisers and as a result, our response times are slow. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Articles in this section
- I forgot my password, login email, or username.
- How do I link my accounts under one login?
- I can no longer access my login email.
- I’m logging in with my email, but it keeps taking me to the wrong account!
- I can't log into my fan account even though I know I've made purchases.
- I already have a Bandcamp artist account, can I sign up for a fan account too?
- How do I change my username?
- How do I change my login email?
- How do I change my password?
- I've received a suspicious email that may not be from Bandcamp. How can I check if it's a scam?