Yes. If you’d like your artist and fan account to be one and the same (so there’s no logging out of one and in to the other nonsense), make sure you’re logged in to your artist account, and then either a) go buy some music, or b) if you’ve already purchased music, visit our fan sign up page here.
Hey there! We’re experiencing a high volume of emails at this time and our response times are slower than usual. In the meantime, we’ve put together a list of common questions to help. We appreciate your patience.
Bandcamp Help Center
Articles in this section
- I forgot my password, login email, or username.
- How do I connect my Bandcamp accounts?
- I have a fan account and an artist account. When I log in, it keeps taking me to the wrong account!
- I can't log into my fan account even though I know I've made purchases.
- I already have a Bandcamp artist account, can I sign up for a fan account too?
- How do I change my username?
- How do I change my login email?
- How do I change my password?