At the moment, no. Codes must be generated in multiples of one hundred.
Hey there! We’re experiencing a high volume of emails at this time and our response times are slower than usual. In the meantime, we’ve put together a list of common questions to help. We appreciate your patience.
Bandcamp Help Center
Artists & Labels
Articles in this section
- Track/album code tutorial
- Do track/album codes expire?
- Can I make changes to my track or album after I’ve generated codes for it?
- Do codes work with private albums?
- Do codes work with album drafts?
- Couldn’t someone just share a code with as many people as they like? How do I stop renegade downloaders?
- Can I make a single code that can be used by multiple people?
- How do I send out codes via email? Do I have to copy/paste each code individually?
- Emailing track/album codes with MailChimp
- Emailing track/album codes with Constant Contact