At the moment, no. Codes must be generated in multiples of one hundred.
Bandcamp Support is experiencing an unusually high volume of emails from our wonderfully successful fundraisers this summer, so our responses may take an extra few days. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Artists & Labels
Articles in this section
- Track/album code tutorial
- Do track/album codes expire?
- Can I make changes to my track or album after I’ve generated codes for it?
- Do codes work with private albums?
- Do codes work with album drafts?
- Couldn’t someone just share a code with as many people as they like? How do I stop renegade downloaders?
- Can I make a single code that can be used by multiple people?
- How do I send out codes via email? Do I have to copy/paste each code individually?
- Emailing track/album codes with MailChimp
- Emailing track/album codes with Constant Contact