When streaming from the Bandcamp app, we pre-cache subsequent tracks to make the transitions as seamless as possible. For downloaded music, we preserve the timing of your uploaded tracks wherever possible (MP3 can mess up gap timing as a byproduct of its compression process, whereas FLAC and Apple Lossless preserve that info and play back perfectly).
Hey there! We’re experiencing a very high volume of emails from our COVID-19 fundraisers and as a result, our response times are slow. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Artists & Labels
Articles in this section
- Is there a required LUFS setting for my audio files?
- What format/quality are the streams on Bandcamp?
- I lost my original audio files! Can I download them from my Bandcamp account?
- I hear a warbling sound when I stream. Is it your fault?
- Does Bandcamp support 30-second snippets?
- I heard you can steal music on Bandcamp. What are you doing about this?
- Does Bandcamp add metadata to the downloadable tracks?
- Does Bandcamp support gapless albums?