In the codes section of your Tools page, click the blue number in the ‘redeemed’ column to see a list of every code that’s been redeemed to-date. If you keep records of which code was given to which fan you’ll be able to know who has already downloaded or streamed your tunes, and who has yet to acquiesce to your greatness.
Articles in this section
- Track/album code tutorial
- Do track/album codes expire?
- Can I make changes to my track or album after I’ve generated codes for it?
- Do codes work with private albums?
- Do codes work with album drafts?
- Couldn’t someone just share a code with as many people as they like? How do I stop renegade downloaders?
- Can I make a single code that can be used by multiple people?
- How do I send out codes via email? Do I have to copy/paste each code individually?
- Emailing track/album codes with MailChimp
- Emailing track/album codes with Constant Contact