No. If you’re looking for digital distribution, check out DistroKid.
Bandcamp Support is experiencing an unusually high volume of emails from our wonderfully successful Friday COVID-19 fundraiser for artists and our responses may take an extra few days. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Artists & Labels
Articles in this section
- Do you have any advice for promoting my music?
- I already have a direct-to-fan store on my own site, why bother setting up on Bandcamp?
- How much does it cost to use Bandcamp?
- What about taxes?
- How do I change my currency?
- Which currencies does Bandcamp support?
- What pricing performs best?
- Can I also sell my music on iTunes, Amazon, CDBaby, and so on?
- Do you distribute my music?
- Do you offer alternate payment options, like Payoneer, cryptocurrencies, etc.?