If your code has expired, you’ll need to contact the artist about getting another one. To shoot them an email, just click “Contact artist” on the right hand side of their music page. Please include your original 8 character code in the message (e.g., “9r8d-ejxb”), and be sure to mention what it is you are trying to download.
Hey there! We’re experiencing a high volume of emails at this time and our response times are slower than usual. In the meantime, we’ve put together a list of common questions to help. We appreciate your patience.
Bandcamp Help Center
Fans & Buyers
Articles in this section
- Where do I download my purchase?
- Download troubleshooting
- I can't download this massive discography I just purchased!
- I’m unhappy with the audio quality of my download. What should I do?
- My download link is expired. Help!
- In which formats can I download my purchases?
- Which audio format should I download?
- How do I unzip my album download?
- How do I import my music?
- Can I download files directly to my device and listen to my collection with another app?