If your code has expired, you’ll need to contact the artist about getting another one. To shoot them an email, just click “Contact artist” on the right hand side of their music page. Please include your original 8 character code in the message (e.g., “9r8d-ejxb”), and be sure to mention what it is you are trying to download.
Bandcamp Support is experiencing an unusually high volume of emails from our wonderfully successful fundraisers this summer, so our responses may take an extra few days. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Fans & Buyers
Articles in this section
- Where do I download my purchase?
- Download troubleshooting
- I’m unhappy with the audio quality of my download. What should I do?
- My download link is expired. Help!
- In which formats can I download my purchases?
- Which format should I download?
- How do I unzip my album download?
- How do I import my music?
- Can I download directly to my Android device?
- Can I download directly to my iOS device?