Bandcamp's revenue share for vinyl campaigns is 15% of each pledge. Payment processing fees (i.e., credit card fees) are usually around 4% per pledge.
Hey there! We’re experiencing a high volume of emails at this time and our response times are slower than usual. In the meantime, we’ve put together a list of common questions to help. We appreciate your patience.
Bandcamp Help Center
Artists & Labels
Running a Vinyl Campaign
Articles in this section
- How do fulfillment and delivery to pledgers work, and who pays for it?
- How does profit work with vinyl campaigns?
- What's included in the production costs for running a vinyl campaign?
- What's Bandcamp’s revenue share and what are the processing fees for vinyl campaigns?
- When should I raise the campaign goal higher than the minimum?
- How is the minimum pledge amount for my vinyl campaign calculated?
- If I press more records, will my campaign qualify for volume discounts?