Bandcamp's revenue share for vinyl campaigns is 15% of each pledge, consistent with our Fair Trade Music Policy. Payment processing fees (i.e., credit card fees) are usually around 4% per pledge.
Bandcamp Support is experiencing an unusually high volume of emails from our wonderfully successful fundraisers this summer, so our responses may take an extra few days. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Artists & Labels
Running a Vinyl Campaign
Articles in this section
- How do fulfillment and delivery to pledgers work, and who pays for it?
- How do I make a profit?
- What's included in the production costs for running a vinyl campaign?
- What's Bandcamp’s revenue share and what are the processing fees for vinyl campaigns?
- When should I raise the campaign goal higher than the minimum?
- How is the minimum pledge amount for my vinyl campaign calculated?
- If I press more records, will my campaign qualify for volume discounts?