The minimum pledge amount is what each pledger will need to pay for their record in order to hit your campaign goal. To calculate the minimum pledge level, we factor in the possibility of overs and unders and broken or lost records, and assume as a result we may have as few as 225 records to send to pledgers when we order 250 records. You can increase the minimum pledge level if you'd like, but we recommend trying to keep the basic vinyl record below $25 if possible (for some campaigns with higher production costs, this may not be achievable).
Articles in this section
- What's included in the production costs for running a vinyl campaign?
- What's included in fulfillment, shipping, and processing fees for vinyl campaigns?
- When should I raise the campaign goal higher than the minimum?
- How is the minimum pledge amount for my vinyl campaign calculated?
- If I press more records, will my campaign qualify for volume discounts?