By default, we set your campaign’s expenses to $500. You can adjust that as needed in order to cover any extra costs you might incur (like paying a designer to help with your packaging, or a producer to remaster your tracks for vinyl). If you don’t have any expense you need the campaign to cover, just set this to $0. We recommend that you keep your overall campaign goal as low as possible to increase the likelihood of your campaign succeeding.
Hey there! We’re experiencing a high volume of emails at this time and our response times are slower than usual. In the meantime, we’ve put together a list of common questions to help. We appreciate your patience.
Bandcamp Help Center
Artists & Labels
Running a Vinyl Campaign
Articles in this section
- How do fulfillment and delivery to pledgers work, and who pays for it?
- How does profit work with vinyl campaigns?
- What's included in the production costs for running a vinyl campaign?
- What's Bandcamp’s revenue share and what are the processing fees for vinyl campaigns?
- When should I raise the campaign goal higher than the minimum?
- How is the minimum pledge amount for my vinyl campaign calculated?
- If I press more records, will my campaign qualify for volume discounts?