By default, we set the desired profit to $500. You can adjust that as needed in order to cover any extra costs you might incur (like paying a designer to help with your packaging, or a producer to remaster your tracks for vinyl), or if you’d like a higher profit margin on the vinyl run. We recommend that you keep your overall campaign goal as low as possible to increase the likelihood of your campaign succeeding.
Bandcamp Support is experiencing an unusually high volume of emails from our wonderfully successful fundraisers this summer, so our responses may take an extra few days. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Artists & Labels
Running a Vinyl Campaign
Articles in this section
- What's included in the production costs for running a vinyl campaign?
- What's included in fulfillment, shipping, and processing fees for vinyl campaigns?
- When should I raise the campaign goal higher than the minimum?
- How is the minimum pledge amount for my vinyl campaign calculated?
- If I press more records, will my campaign qualify for volume discounts?