Yes. We do not offer vinyl mastering ourselves, but it's a common, relatively inexpensive service, and you can easily factor its cost into your campaign goal. You do not need your audio mastered for vinyl in order to launch your campaign, you only need it if and when your campaign succeeds
Bandcamp Support is experiencing an unusually high volume of emails from our wonderfully successful fundraisers this summer, so our responses may take an extra few days. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Artists & Labels
Running a Vinyl Campaign
Articles in this section
- What should I do if I have questions? What is a vinyl rep?
- What makes an effective campaign page description?
- Should I add more pledge levels to my vinyl campaign?
- How many minutes fit on a 7” or 12” record for vinyl campaigns?
- Does my audio need to be mastered for vinyl to press records with Bandcamp?
- Will pledgers get a digital copy of the vinyl I press?