When records are produced, the exact number pressed may vary: for an order of 250 records, it’s possible only 225 will get pressed (unders) or that as many as 275 will be made (overs). We account for all of these scenarios with our vinyl service, so you don’t have to worry.
Bandcamp Support is experiencing an unusually high volume of emails from our wonderfully successful fundraisers this summer, so our responses may take an extra few days. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Artists & Labels
Running a Vinyl Campaign
Articles in this section
- What is Bandcamp's vinyl pressing service?
- How do I run a vinyl campaign on Bandcamp?
- What is the campaign goal and how is it calculated?
- What is the minimum run of records for a vinyl campaign and why did you choose that number?
- What are overs and unders?
- What vinyl pressing plant does Bandcamp use for vinyl campaigns?