As noted elsewhere, we recommend having your audio mastered specifically for vinyl. The audio files you submit should be 24bit wav format files. Double-check your files before you submit them. It costs $500 to change audio masters once the factory has begun setting up its presses.
Hey there! We’re experiencing a very high volume of emails from our COVID-19 fundraisers and as a result, our response times are slow. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Artists & Labels
Running a Vinyl Campaign
During and after the campaign
Articles in this section
- How should I promote my vinyl campaign?
- Can I contribute to my own campaign?
- What do I need to know about print-ready art?
- If I submit vinyl-mastered audio for my campaign, what are the requirements?
- What should I communicate to pledgers after the campaign is over?
- What happens if my campaign doesn’t reach its goal?