If you signed up using an old email that you can no longer access, we'll need to confirm that you are the owner of the account in order to help you log in. Click here to contact us.
Hey there! We’re experiencing a high volume of emails at this time and our response times are slower than usual. In the meantime, we’ve put together a list of common questions to help. We appreciate your patience.
Bandcamp Help Center
Articles in this section
- I forgot my password, login email, or username.
- How do I connect my Bandcamp accounts?
- I can no longer access my login email.
- I’m logging in with my email, but it keeps taking me to the wrong account!
- I can't log into my fan account even though I know I've made purchases.
- I already have a Bandcamp artist account, can I sign up for a fan account too?
- How do I change my username?
- How do I change my login email?
- How do I change my password?
- I've received a suspicious email that may not be from Bandcamp. How can I check if it's a scam?