If you signed up using an old email that you can no longer access, we'll need to confirm that you are the owner of the account in order to help you log in. Click here to contact us.
Hey there! We’re experiencing a very high volume of emails from our COVID-19 fundraisers and as a result, our response times are slow. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Articles in this section
- I forget my password, login email, or username.
- How do I link my accounts under one login?
- I can no longer access my login email.
- I’m logging in with my email, but it keeps taking me to the wrong account!
- I can't log into my fan account even though I know I've made purchases.
- How do I change my username?
- How do I change my login email?
- How do I change my password?
- I've received a suspicious email that may not be from Bandcamp. How can I check if it's a scam?