You probably have multiple accounts set up with the same email address. Try logging in with your username instead. Alternately, you can link your accounts together via gear > Settings > Linked Accounts.
Hey there! We’re experiencing a very high volume of emails from our COVID-19 fundraisers and as a result, our response times are slow. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Articles in this section
- I forgot my password, login email, or username.
- How do I link my accounts under one login?
- I can no longer access my login email.
- I’m logging in with my email, but it keeps taking me to the wrong account!
- I can't log into my fan account even though I know I've made purchases.
- I already have a Bandcamp artist account, can I sign up for a fan account too?
- How do I change my username?
- How do I change my login email?
- How do I change my password?
- I've received a suspicious email that may not be from Bandcamp. How can I check if it's a scam?