You probably have multiple accounts set up with the same email address. Try logging in with your username instead. Alternately, you can link your accounts together via gear > Settings > Linked Accounts.
Bandcamp Support is experiencing an unusually high volume of emails from our wonderfully successful fundraisers this summer, so our responses may take an extra few days. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Articles in this section
- I forget my password, login email, or username.
- How do I link my accounts under one login?
- I can no longer access my login email.
- I’m logging in with my email, but it keeps taking me to the wrong account!
- I can't log into my fan account even though I know I've made purchases.
- How do I change my username?
- How do I change my login email?
- How do I change my password?