You do not need print-ready art in order to launch your campaign; you only need it if and when your campaign succeeds. Once it has succeeded, we’ll forward you the relevant templates for your album: center label, jacket art, insert art, etc.
Please make note of these requirements:
- Art must be submitted in Bandcamp templates.
- Templates should be kept on their own layers.
- Templates should not be flattened to artwork.
- Important text and logos should not be closer than 3mm (0.125″) to die-cut lines.
- Images should be 300 DPI resolution or higher and CMYK
- If you are using Illustrator, Quark, or Indesign, all images should be embedded. If using Photoshop, images should be rastered and flattened.
- Text should be converted to outlines (Illustrator, Quark, Indesign) or rastered and flattened (Photoshop).
- You must include the words ‘Made in CZ’ somewhere in your album jacket artwork. This is important, often missed, but required in order to pass customs regulations. Place it anywhere you like on the back or spine of the jacket, so long as it’s legible. Any point size from 4pt to 6pt works well.
- Please submit art as PDF files.
After you submit your art, the pressing plant will generate PDF proofs for you to review.