We don't support splitting payments right now, but that's something we might consider in the future. In the meantime you'll need to receive payments for a single release to one PayPal account, and then split them up manually afterwards.
Bandcamp Support is experiencing an unusually high volume of emails from our wonderfully successful fundraisers this summer, so our responses may take an extra few days. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Artists & Labels
Articles in this section
- How do I get paid on Bandcamp?
- How do I change my PayPal account that receives sales?
- Setting up your PayPal account
- I made a sale, why haven’t I been paid yet?
- I received a sale, but entered the wrong PayPal email, or my PayPal account was not set up. Is the money lost?
- How much are payment processor fees for physical sales?
- How much are payment processor fees for digital sales?
- Reading your sales report
- How do I know when my next payout is going to arrive?
- Do I really need a PayPal Business account, or is Premier or Personal sufficient?