- Click + add in the top toolbar to add a new track or album. Not seeing that button? You probably have a fan account instead of an artist account. Log out, then sign up for an artist account here. If you have a draft or another release you are already working on, go to its album or track page and click the “Edit” button beneath the title.
- Make sure that your files meet our upload requirements:
Your audio files must be at least 16-bit, 44.1 kHz lossless files (WAV, AIFF, or FLAC), in stereo (no mono- or multi-channel audio).
Do not upsample from MP3s. Please re-export the file from your music editing software in a lossless format like WAV, AIFF, or FLAC.
- Click add tracks or add audio in the editor.
- Choose the audio file from your computer that you want to upload.
- Save your draft.
- Once the album is all set up and ready to go, choose the “public” option and “publish”. Rejoice.
Have lots to upload? You might be interested in Bandcamp Pro’s batch upload feature.
Upload trouble? Find upload troubleshooting help here.