Sorry, it’s not possible to move tracks or albums from one account to another. You’ll need to re-upload the release to the second account. To avoid confused fans, we recommend making one version of the album private.
Hey there! We’re experiencing a high volume of emails at this time and our response times are slower than usual. In the meantime, we’ve put together a list of common questions to help. We appreciate your patience.
Bandcamp Help Center
Artists & Labels
Album & track editing
Articles in this section
- How do I change the URL of my artist account, a track or album?
- How do I edit or delete a track?
- How do I change the price of my album?
- How do I change the order of an album’s tracks?
- How do I change the featured track on my album?
- How do I move a track or album from one account to another?
- How do I move loose tracks into an album?
- How do I move a track from one album to another?
- I accidentally released my album! Can I unpublish it?
- Can I disable downloading of my music?