Sorry, it’s not possible to move tracks or albums from one account to another. You’ll need to re-upload the release to the second account. To avoid confused fans, we recommend making one version of the album private.
Hey there! We’re experiencing a very high volume of emails from our COVID-19 fundraisers and as a result, our response times are slow. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Artists & Labels
Album & track editing
Articles in this section
- How do I edit or delete a track?
- How do I change the order of an album’s tracks?
- How do I change the featured track on my album?
- How do I move a track or album from one account to another?
- How do I move loose tracks into an album?
- How do I move a track from one album to another?
- I accidentally released my album! Can I unpublish it?
- Can I disable downloading of my music?
- My songs have lyrics. Should I bother adding them?
- If I set a release date to some time in the future, will my music be hidden until then?