Sorry, it’s not possible to move tracks or albums from one account to another. You’ll need to re-upload the release to the second account. To avoid confused fans, we recommend making one version of the album private.
Bandcamp Support is experiencing an unusually high volume of emails from our wonderfully successful Friday COVID-19 fundraiser for artists and our responses may take an extra few days. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Artists & Labels
Album & track editing
Articles in this section
- How do I edit or delete a track?
- How do I change the order of an album’s tracks?
- How do I change the featured track on my album?
- How do I move a track or album from one account to another?
- How do I move loose tracks into an album?
- How do I move a track from one album to another?
- Can I disable downloading of my music?
- My songs have lyrics. Should I bother adding them?
- If I set a release date to some time in the future, will my music be hidden until then?
- What are bonus download items and how do I use them?