If your lossless downloads are not playing in your DJ tools (Traktor, CDJ, Serato, Rekordbox, etc.) chances are they are encoded in 24-bit. Some DJ tools don't support 24-bit audio files, or are incompatible with Bandcamp's 24-bit encodings. In order to get the tracks working correctly you'll need to convert them into the universal standard 16-bit. We recommend using iTunes or fre:ac to convert your downloads into 16-bit.
Hey there! We’re experiencing a very high volume of emails from our COVID-19 fundraisers and as a result, our response times are slow. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Fans & Buyers
Articles in this section
- Where’s my receipt email?
- Where’s my download link?
- Can I re-download my purchases?
- How do I see a list of my previous purchases?
- I no longer want to receive emails. How do I unsubscribe?
- Can I use the music that I bought in my YouTube video/commercial/podcast?
- My downloads won't play in my DJ tools. What's up?
- I pre-ordered an album, and it’s now been released, but I still haven’t received my link to the full download.
- I submitted my email address in exchange for a free download, but the download link hasn’t arrived.
- Do you provide invoices for purchases?