If your lossless downloads are not playing in your DJ tools (Traktor, CDJ, Serato, Rekordbox, etc.) or other media players like Sonos, chances are they are encoded in 24-bit. Some audio programs don't support 24-bit audio files, or are incompatible with Bandcamp's 24-bit encodings.
Hey there! We’re experiencing a high volume of emails at this time and our response times are slower than usual. In the meantime, we’ve put together a list of common questions to help. We appreciate your patience.
Bandcamp Help Center
Fans & Buyers
Articles in this section
- Where’s my receipt email?
- Why is my download missing tracks?
- Some tracks are only 30 seconds long or samples. What gives?
- I just subscribed to an artist or label but I don’t see any of their releases. What gives?
- Where’s my download link?
- Can I re-download my purchases?
- How do I see a list of my previous purchases?
- I no longer want to receive emails. How do I unsubscribe?
- Can I use the music that I bought in my YouTube video/commercial/podcast?
- My downloads won’t play in my audio player. What’s up?