It's not currently possible to delete purchases from your fan collection, but you can hide them. Just make sure you're logged in, hover over the item, and click the "hide" link that appears under the album art. This will move the item to the "hidden" section of your collection, and it will no longer be visible to the public.
Hey there! We’re experiencing a very high volume of emails from our COVID-19 fundraisers and as a result, our response times are slow. We put together a list of common questions to help you help yourself in the meantime - power!
Bandcamp Help Center
Fans & Buyers
Articles in this section
- Some of my purchases are missing from my collection. What do I do?
- I never received the activation email for my fan account, now what?
- How do I add music to my collection?
- I accidentally made more than one fan account, how do I merge them?
- I already have a Bandcamp artist account, can I sign up for a fan account too?
- Can I make my collection private?
- How do I cancel my subscription to an artist?
- How do I unhide a hidden purchase in my collection?
- How do I delete items from my collection?
- Can I unlink a payment email from my Fan account?